Friday, November 17, 2006

New York City

Well, I've been absent from the blog world for the past two days - on the road in New York to finalize everything for the December issue of Outdoor Business and Sporting Goods Business. I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about these issues. Other than transferring some data from one server to another, the integration is done and we are rolling ahead full steam. This will be the first round of magazines where Lou and I have had any real input. Its also the first round where we've been able to communicate the new focused direction of the magazines. Its great working with the group up there. Having so many talented editors, - and an art director - its a fun time to work here.

I think everyone will be able to see the difference in the next issue. And, this is just the first step. January will be even better.

No comments: